Thursday 28 January 2016

Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment

For those of you who have been following this blog for a while know that I have always struggled with acne and everything that comes with it. These days it seems like my skin has calmed down a bit and I rarely break out any more, at least a lot less than I used to. However, now I am left with a lot of acne scars, some of which are already deep, skin coloured scars and some are red marks. I am aware that there is not much I can do myself against the deep scars, however, I can still treat the red marks all over my cheeks before they turn into deep scars. 
Over the time I have tried a lot of different products, however, no product made as much of a difference as the Paula's Choice 1% Retinol Treatment



1% is quite strong so I recommend that you start off using it 1-2 times a week. My skin is used to acids and strong treatments, so I used it every other night, however, that was way too strong for my skin and resulted in dryness and flakiness. 
I first tried the 15ml version, which is a lot cheaper, to see if it agrees with my skin or makes a difference at all. But only after two uses I saw an improvement in the redness of my scars, and after a week of using it even seemed to prevent pimples from coming up. I was so impressed with this product that I decided to purchase the full size version which, with 65€, isn't exactly cheap. However, in my opinion it was very well worth it and considering the amount you need, it will last me quite a while.


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin