Friday 29 January 2016

schmidt's Bergamot+Lime Deodorant

If you are anything like me, you are always on the hunt for the perfect deodorant. It should obviously keep you from smelling throughout the day, but on top of that, it should also be free from any harmful ingredients. Over the time, I found that these two don't always go hand in hand and that most deodorants who kept me from smelling contained aluminium, which (supposedly) can cause Alzheimer's disease. 
It took me a while to find a good deodorant, but I finely found one that works great for me and I want to share it with you.







It is the schmidt's deodorant which consists of natural ingredients, such as, shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin E and hop extract. It is also vegan and cruelty-free. It comes in a bunch of different scents but my favourite one is bergamote and lime. It smells like lemon cake, which sounds a bit strange, I know, but I just love the smell. 
With the little spatula it comes with, you scoop about a pea-size amount out and rub it underneath your arms. At first it does seem a bit strange but it's just something to get used to. It also doesn't leave any white or yellow marks on my clothes; and, most importantly, it keeps my armpits dry and sweat free even on hot summer days. Before I used this deodorant, the only one that worked for me was the Dove Maximum Protection deodorant, however, this one is full of chemicals and aluminium. The schmidt's deodorant is the only one so far that I have tried that works even better than the Dove one. So if you are still on the hunt for the perfect deodorant, do give this one a try.


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin