Wednesday 27 January 2016

H&M Beauty Products

A few weeks ago now I walked into H&M and my jaw dropped to the floor. I was greeted by a beautiful display of their new beauty product line and as a beauty addict I had to get some products to try them out myself. What initially drew me to the products was, of course, the gorgeous, sleek design. But after I swatched some of the products, I was positively surprised as I didn't quite expect such a high quality. 







The products I decided to try out were these four:

Pure Radiance Powder Blush Cameo Pink: this colour looks very natural and gives a subtle hint of a rosy sheen. It has a satin finish, is nicely pigmented and feels very soft.

Cover-Up Concealer True Beige: when I checked out the concealer shelf I was surprised by the wide range of colours. This is the first concealer that matches my skin tone perfectly. It is not to yellow or to pink and has a medium coverage.

Lip Definer Au Naturel and Cherry Tart: I was never a big fan of lip liners but when I saw both of these colour I couldn't resist the urge to buy them. Au Naturel is a brown-pinkish nude tone and Cherry Tart is a dark red. Both are very creamy and dry to a matte finish. 




 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin