Friday 9 May 2014

Cheeky Friday

I didn' t get around to doing an April Favourites but I still want to share with you two products I have been absolutely loving this month. One is a rather resent purchase and the other one I bought way back when I lived in Colorado.









The first product is part of the make up family, like I said, for quite a few months now and it is the Lancome Blush Subtile Palette in Rose Flush
It's a palette consisting of a contour powder, a blush and a highlighter. I have always loved this palette, since the powder is so fine, it feels like silk on your skin. But I have only ever really used the contour shade, which is perfect for paler skin by the way, and never payed much attention to the two other products. 

Well let me just tell you, I don't know how I have lived without this very blush. On ma face. All day, every day. It is the perfect shade of pink, leaving you looking healthy and fresh. 
It is a shimmery blush but the shimmer is so fine, your cheeks don't look glittery, they almost look wet. Dewy... This word. Put it on any product and I will most likely purchase it. Who doesn't wanna look dewy?! Yeah, that's what I thought. 

For a matte option I have been loving the Clarins Colour Accent Face & Blush Powder, which I believe was from a limited edition, but I was able to get my hands on very recently. It is a bronzer and blush duo and I especially like to use it to give my chubby face some shape. I don't exactly contour with it, instead I use a big fluffy brush and trace the rim of my face with it. 

This product is perfect in my book because of two things. It is a light bronzer for the paler people out there AND in combination with the blush it has a slightly reddish undertone, which is also a plus when you are pale.  


And some swatches: The first picture was taken in the middle of my room and the second picture near the window in daylight.  
 
Swatches: (rtl) Clarins all colours swirled together, Clarins blush colour, Clarins bronze shade in the very middle of the palette, Clarins darkest bronze colour and Lancome blush
Swatches in daylight: (rtl) Clarins all colours swirled together, Clarins blush colour, Clarins bronze shade in the very middle of the palette, Clarins darkest bronze colour and Lancome blush

What blushes have you been liking for the spring? I heard the Estée Lauder Gelée Blushes (LE) are supposed to be super nice but maybe, just maybe, the Lancome blush could be a dupe? Tell me what you think.


- Julia xxx


  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin