Friday 27 June 2014

I Wish ...

It is time for another wish list. I don't know about you, but I always have a bunch of products on my mental wish list, and the ones that make it onto here, are the ones that I can't stop thinking of and really want to try/ want. 


Benefit Gimme Brow 25€

This is a new innovation that I personally haven't seen on the beauty market before: A brow gel with fibres that will give your brows some colour and texture. I recently haven't been filling in my brows and I think this would be great if you already have pretty decent brows, that don't need much filling in, and if you're lazy, like me. 
 

Estee Lauder Double Wear All- Day Glow BB Cream 40€ 

I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, but because I am on Roaccutane, this foundation is too dry for me at the moment. I am looking for a BB cream that is light, has good coverage and stays on my face all day long. 
I have heard good things about this one, even though I am always a little sceptical when it comes to BB creams, because they tend to slide right of my face after ten minutes of wearing them. 

Birkenstock Arizona 40€- 60€

I can't believe this is really happening. I managed to stay strong for so long and now this. I want them. Nay, I need them. 
Let's be honest, they look like orthopaedic shoes and the teenager in me is horrified. But the grandma that I really am, or going to be, with my heated blanket and orthopaedic shoes, is loving this.

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner 25€

I want to get back into wearing winged eyeliner again. I originally gave up on it, because I wasn't very good at it. It took me way too long and I just couldn't find a eyeliner that worked for me. But I have watched many YouTube videos on this little one and I really want to try it. Again, benefit with their new innovations. I have been into make up for quite a few years now, and sometimes I feel like I have seen/ tried it all and when companies come out with something completely different/ new, of course I need to form my own opinion on it.


If you have tried or own any of these products, feel free to let me know your opinion on them.

- Julia xxx


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin