Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites 2014

April is almost here and therefore it is time for a March favourites! April is a really happy month for me, because it's my birthday in April and I feel like Spring is finally here!
So the products/ things I have been loving this month were:























My Chunky Boots from boohoo.com: They look really edgy yet still feminine and can transform any outfit. Because of the platform they are not too high and so comfortable to walk in, which is always a plus. I especially like to style them with swing dresses. I did a whole video on how I would style them here.
My Handbag from Zara: This bag is absolutely beautiful and makes me feel all grown up. Especially if you are a little OCD and need to have everything organised, this one is great! It has so many compartments so almost everything has it's own place and the colour goes with everything as well. They also have it in blue.

My Sunglasses: I got these little sunglasses in a small shop in my home town and just fell in love with them. They have a slight cat eye shape and cover most of my face, which is great on days when I don't feel like wearing any make up. Asos do a similar pair.
My Coconut Oil: I use coconut oil for everything. This month I used it every night for taking of my make up. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking dewy and I swear it makes a difference in the whole appearance of my skin. I also used it a couple of times as a deodorant. I know, sounds gross but it works.

My Aquaphor: I bet people are getting sick of me going on and on about Aquaphor but it's just amazing. I have no words for it. And especially this month, which has been my first month on Roaccutane, it has been an absolute live saver!
My Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: What can I say, they have a great range of shades, it covers everything that needs to be covered and blends like a dream. I have acne and quite a few scars and I can get away with just using this concealer and no foundation. Ah-mazing I tell you.

My Real Techniques Stippling Brush: Alongside with the Maybelline Concealer I used this brush to achieve a sheerer more natural finish. And in the places were I need more coverage I just tap the brush a couple of times and it does the job. 
My Nars Laguna Bronzer: I like to bronze my face to give it dimension. This bronzer is quite shimmery and makes you look glowy and healthy. Especially if you're already tan, this will make you look fancy but even pale like me (lighter than MAC NC 15), you can make it work.

My Sleek Storm Palette: Along the lines of  'Shop your Stash' I rediscovered this eyeshadow palette. When I first got it I didn't really like it because the eye shadows are not the BEST quality (fall out) but the colours and pigmentation are great. I guess the warmer it gets the more I get into shimmery stuff. This would explain a lot. haha
My hair staigthener: This is just an old, cheap, no- name hair staigthener I got for my birthday when I was 14 or 15. I never used to use hair tools because I was simply to lazy and in all honesty my hair looked fine just air dried. But ever since I had to chop off 4 inches of my hair (sad tear), I really need to do something with it otherwise I'll look like a mix between Joker (minus the green hair) and Kurt Cobain. And no...just no. So this tool has come in handy. 
 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin